Why should I choose LambdaTest Cypress CLI over the Cypress test automation framework?

Why should I choose LambdaTest Cypress CLI over the Cypress test automation framework?

1 Like

Hi Yanisleidi,

Cypress is a powerful new web testing framework that allows you to write tests for modern web applications. Cypress, which has an active development community and a robust test runner, can be extended by third-party libraries. The high-performance parallel test runner offers significant improvements in the speed of test execution. Both Cypress and the LambdaTest platform are used by some of the world’s top software companies, allowing them to accelerate their test cycles without compromising on code quality.

However, you can leverage LambdaTest Cypress CLI over the Cypress test automation framework to get better browser coverage, accelerated parallel test execution, and detailed logging.

Improved Browser Coverage

It’s difficult to test your code in a shared Grid infrastructure because you need to upgrade the test infrastructure continually in order to cover all browsers and edge cases. That is why Cypress lets you run tests in parallel by grouping tests by browsers, test labels, and more.

Accelerated Parallel Test Execution

Using the powerful LambdaTest Cypress CLI, you can run Cypress tests in parallel on a range of browser and OS combinations on the LambdaTest Grid.

Detailed Logging and Video Grabs

Cypress test automation on the LambdaTest cloud provides you with logs, screencasts (or video grabs), and information that can be used for debugging issues in the existing tests.

Hope it helps!

3 Likes

Thanks Shahzebh,

That was really helpful!

Can you also help me setting up LambdaTest Cypress CLI For Cross Browser Testing With Cypress?

1 Like

To setup LambdaTest Cypress CLI for Cross Browser Testing with Cypress, please go through our blog on Perform Cypress Testing At Scale With LambdaTest:

3 Likes