What is the role of the QA process?

What is the role of the QA process?

If the quality assurance process isn’t carried out, there’s a risk that bugs may go unnoticed, leading to glitches after the software is released. This can negatively impact the reliability of the platform and harm the eCommerce business’s reputation.

To prevent such a scenario, the quality assurance process is integrated into the software development process, enabling the early identification of bugs before they escalate into more complex issues.

You can learn more about the role of QA process from the below tutorial:

Hey Dipen,

I hope you’re doing well, as the response to your inquiry is :-

The primary role of the QA process is to ensure that software products meet specified quality standards. This involves identifying defects or issues in the software through testing and providing feedback to developers for improvement.

Hello Dipen,

I hope this message finds you well. I’d like to highlight the importance of our quality assurance process in ensuring the optimal performance of our software. Without proper quality assurance, there’s a possibility that bugs might remain undetected, potentially causing glitches once the software is deployed. Such occurrences could compromise the platform’s reliability and could adversely affect our eCommerce business’s reputation.

To mitigate these risks, we have integrated the quality assurance process into our software development lifecycle. This approach allows us to identify and address bugs at an early stage, preventing them from evolving into more complicated issues.

For a deeper understanding of the role and significance of the QA process, I encourage you to check out the following tutorial:

QA Process Tutorial

Warm regards