What is the best JavaScript framework for legacy application development, cross-browser compatibility, and to help in speed loading?

Please tell me what is the best JavaScript framework for legacy application development, cross-browser compatibility, and to help in speed loading?

Best thing about JavaScript is that if you face a problem there are countless frameworks/libraries present to help you out. React is the leader as of now, powerful backing like Facebook accounts for the extensive community support. You can make a website/webApp in little time.

Now if your concern is faster loading then I suggest you go for Preact, it is very light. Google has Flutter coming later this year (at least beta version). I feel it’s going to be a game changer. Still for now Preact seems to be the best bet, because it is similar to react and ecosystem too is like React too.

However if you haven’t heard about Vue.js then I suggest you give it a spin, it is really and up and coming JS. It is very simple, the only problem with this is the lack of support meaning you have to script with little or no help.

Read the blog link to find out more.

Choosing the right JavaScript framework in 2018