What are some of the modern CSS techniques to solve older CSS problems?
Here are 12 modern CSS techniques that will help you solve most layout problems and enable you to create amazing cross-browser friendly designs.
- Advanced CSS Selectors
- Replacing The Older Grid System
- Keeping Height Of The Elements Uniform
- Enhancing The User Experience Of Smooth Scrolls
- Improving Your Site’s Accessibility By Adding Alternate: focus
- CSS Font Rules And Creating A Fluid Typography Scale
- Styling Radio Buttons
- Maintaining Bottom Position Of Footer
- Animated Images
- Advanced Usage Of Border Radius And Box Shadow
- Keeping Your Elements Centered
- Drawing Shapes Using CSS
- Testing The Web Design For Responsiveness
Hope it helps!