What are some of the key challenges of mobile app testing?
The widespread adoption of mobile applications in recent years is no surprise. Mobile devices are central to business and personal life alike, and people want seamless integration between their phones, tablets, and other connected devices. As the use of mobile devices continues to increase, businesses face an ever-growing need to support them with high-quality mobile apps, regardless of the increased testing challenges that come with this shift in user base.
Here are some of the mobile app testing challenges that riddle technical teams worldwide.
- Too many devices globally
- Device fragmentation
- Different screen sizes
- Numerous types of mobile applications
- Mobile network bandwidth
- Mercurial user expectations
- Seamless user experience
- Security concerns
- Strict deadlines
- Heavy battery usage
- Too many app testing tools
Hope it helps!
Mobile app testing can turn to be a critical process at times due to these few challenges faced by testers. Some of the most common challenges that we have to deal with when working on mobile testing services include:
- Testing for so many devices at the global scale
- Device fragmentation issues
- Screen size variations
- Varying mobile network bandwidth
- Creating a seamless user experience for all devices
- Security planning
- Extensive Battery usage
- Inability to find the best testing tool.