What are CSS keyframes?

What are CSS keyframes?

Hey Dipen,

Hope you are doing great!, I would love to answer your query from my learning experience hope this helps.

So, CSS keyframes are used to specify the intermediate steps in a CSS animation. They define the styles that an element should have at various points during the animation sequence.

You can follow this tutorial to more about keyframes in animation:

Hi there! I’ve been delving into CSS animations for over a decade, and they never cease to amaze me. Building on what Dipen mentioned, CSS keyframes allow you to animate CSS properties over a specified duration. By defining keyframes at different percentages of the animation, you can create complex animations that change properties like opacity, size, and position smoothly over time.

To learn more about CSS properties specific to animation, follow this guide: The Complete CSS Animations Tutorial [With Examples] | LambdaTest

Hey! With my extensive background in front-end development, I’ve found that CSS keyframes offer incredible control over animations. Adding to what Tom explained, keyframes give you precise control over how an animation progresses. You can define easing functions to control the acceleration and deceleration of the animation, as well as specify the number of times the animation should repeat or whether it should alternate direction. This level of control makes animations not just smoother, but also more engaging and interactive.