Visual Regression Testing for PDF Files Using SmartUI | LambdaTest

Hello folks! :loudspeaker: Watch this video to learn how to perform visual regression testing for PDF files using SmartUI. :page_facing_up::mag:

#SmartUI #VisualRegressionTesting #PDFTesting #SoftwareTesting #QA

I have also been using this amazing feature SmartUI lately: the PDF comparison functionality. It’s been a game-changer for my workflow. With SmartUI, you can effortlessly upload your PDF files and it will visually highlight any differences between them.

This has been incredibly helpful for me in catching visual regressions quickly and efficiently. I highly recommend giving it a try if you haven’t already!

Adding to Mark,

Automate PDF comparison with SmartUI’s API: SmartUI offers an API that allows you to automate the PDF comparison process. You can write scripts or programs to upload PDF files, compare them, and receive the comparison results. This can be integrated into your testing workflow to automatically detect visual regressions in PDF files.

Having experienced its benefits firsthand, I recommend integrating SmartUI with your CI/CD pipeline. You can integrate SmartUI into your continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipeline to automatically test PDF files for visual regressions. By adding a step in your pipeline to compare PDF files using SmartUI, you can ensure that any visual changes are detected early in the development process.