Usability Testing Tools

2 Likes

Usability Testing also is known as User Experience(UX) Testing, is a testing method for measuring how easy and user-friendly a software application is. A small set of target end-users, use a software application to expose usability defects. Usability testing mainly focuses on the user’s ease of using the application, the flexibility of the application to handle controls, and the ability of the application to meet its objectives.

#1) LambdaTest - LambdaTest is the best automation testing tool for desktop & web applications. With LambdaTest you can perform both manual and automated cross-browser testing on a combination of 2000+ desktop & amp; mobile browsers in the language you prefer like Python, Java, Javascript, etc.

#2)Mozark’s Application testing platform, is the best test management tool I have come across, With On-field and on-cloud devices availed

testing, which helps the app owner understand both the sides of the coins that are the bug faced by the current users and also before release too. Integrated test management also makes it easy to use all Jira and CI/CD tools in one place and also reports all bugs from all the destinations with the support Multiple Frameworks like Appium, Calabash, Espresso, UI

Automator, XCUITest, are supported.

#3) Qualibrate - Qualibrate is a modern 3-in-1 test automation the solution that transforms the way teams document and test their SAP and Web applications, and generate training

documentation for end-users.

I use Mozark’s Application testing platform, as it automates your testing process using an industry-unique integrated platform to ensure every release is bug-free. It has On-field and on-cloud devices availed testing, which helps the app owner understand both the sides of the coins that are the bug faced by the current users and also before release too which in my opinion is extremely crucial.

2 Likes