The 28th International Conference «Software Quality Assurance Days» will hold on April 16-17, 2021 in Saint Petersburg, Russia.
The conference will cover a wide range of professional issues related to quality assurance, including the key ones:
- Techniques and Tools for Software Testing;
- Automation of Software Testing;
- Preparation, Training, and Management of Test Teams;
- Quality Assurance Processes in the Company;
- Test management and outsourcing;
- Improving Testing Processes and Innovations.
What is SQA Days?
For many experts and managers «Software Quality Assurance Days» is a fine possibility to declare itself, and also to prepare high-quality experts who will raise software quality and by that will strengthen competitive positions and create advantages. SQA Days is a fine platform for dialogue and share of experience for the people involved in the sphere of software testing. Leading experts will be able to tell about the achievements, show how to use different testing tools, techniques, and methodologies effectively. For beginners, it is a good chance to get new useful acquaintances in a professional environment. The conference is devoted to the questions concerning testing and software quality assurance:
- functional testing;
- integration testing;
- performance testing;
- automation of testing and tools;
- configuration testing;
- usability testing;
- security testing;
- static methods of quality assurance;
- introduction of testing processes at the enterprise;
- management of software quality assurance processes;
- management of testers and quality assurance engineers team;
- testing outsourcing;
- testing of system applications (not Web), games, and mobile applications testing;
- project team motivation and certification of software quality assurance experts.
For More Details- SQA Days.