Software Testing Recommendations

Hi guys, looking for quality education for manual testing (QA), but I don’t want to learn in groups of more than 20 to 30 people. Is there some online school where there are not more than 15-20 people in a group and a lot of practice? Can you share your experience with me pls? Thanks!!

Hey there,

If you’re specifically looking for online schools or platforms with small class sizes and a focus on manual testing education, there are several options available. Here are a few renowned online platforms that offer manual testing courses:

1. Udemy: Udemy is a popular online learning marketplace that offers a wide range of courses, including manual testing. The class sizes can vary depending on the instructor, but you can often find courses with enrollment caps that aim to provide a more personalized learning experience.
  2. TestInsane Academy: TestInsane Academy offers online training programs for software testing, including manual testing. They emphasize hands-on practice and offer courses with limited seats to ensure individual attention.
  3. QA Mentor: QA Mentor is a software testing and quality assurance company that also provides training services. They offer online training programs with small class sizes to facilitate interactive learning and ample practical exercises.

Before enrolling in any course, I recommend checking reviews, course descriptions, and reaching out to the respective platforms to inquire about class sizes and the practical aspects of their training programs. This way, you can find an online school that aligns with your preferences and requirements.

Remember, staying engaged in the learning process, practicing regularly, and seeking real-world testing opportunities are crucial for gaining practical skills in manual testing.

While LambdaTest offers manual testing certification, it doesn’t specifically offer the manual testing course. However, LambdaTest offers learning material through their blogs, hubs, and videos that can help you improve your skills in manual testing.

Obtaining a certification in manual testing can be beneficial as it can validate your knowledge and skills in the field. It can also enhance your credibility when seeking job opportunities in the software testing industry.

Hope it helps!