Ensure your website is compatible across all browsers and devices. With LambdaTest, you can perform Real-time Cross Browser compatibility testing of your website. You can choose from a wide range of updated Android and iOS mobile devices from latest to oldest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, Internet Explorer, Opera, and Yandex. This live-interactive testing will help you deliver an error-free software, as you perform your test to check the intended functionality of features on your website as an end user in real-time. Design your test cases and feel free to run them through LambdaTest’s Real Time Testing.
How To Launch VM?
Step 1: Login to your LambdaTest account. Go to “Real Time Test” from the left navigation menu.
Step 2: Select the test configuration of your choice. You can select from various major browsers & their assorted versions to perform a test session. You may also choose from a variety of Desktop, Android or iOS devices to test on their respective operating system & screen resolutions for evaluating the RWD(Responsive Web Design) of a website when rendering on different resolutions.
Step 3: Provide the URL to test and hit to launch your desired VM.
How To Capture Screenshots & Annotate Them With The Help Of An Image Editor?
Step 1: Once the desired VM is launched and operable, you will notice a controller buttons on the left-side of the screen. Click the button with Bug icon to generate a screenshot for the visible part of screen you are currently on inside the VM.
- You can highlight the bug through different shapes like square, rectangular, circular or you can even underline.
- You can also scribble the bug using the pencil icon & can add text for annotating the screenshot with the help of text button.
- Choose from a variety of colors for to make the bug more noticeable.
- The erasor icon highlighted below will help you to erase any unwanted highlights.
- If you have got too much to erase, then the last button at the bottom will do the job for you. It will help you undo any unwanted change in the screenshot.
How To Save & Share The Highlighted Screenshot?
Once you are done highlighting the bug, you can save the screenshot in your LambdaTest’s gallery, you can download it in your external machine or you can even share it with a colleague using the buttons highlighted below.
- First button from the left as highlighted below will help you to share a bug directly to your teammate’s email ID. You can add a note to help your colleague relate with your UI concern as you hit the ‘SEND’ button. You can even copy the shareable link for sharing it instantly outside your VM session.
- You can download the highlighted screenshot in your external machine by clicking the arrow pointing downwards .
- You can also save the screenshot to your LambdaTest’s gallery by clicking on the ‘Save’ button. Doing so will close the current editing console and will save your progress in the gallery. You can access the saved screenshot from the below-highlighted gallery button on the left-side, inside your running VM. You will find the download button and mark as bug button in the gallery as well.
How To Mark As Bug?
LambdaTest provides integration with various 3rd party applications to help you collaborate with your teammates easily as you perform cross browser testing on our cloud-based platform. “Mark as Bug” button will help you to instantly push your edited screenshot to your integrated workspace. You can integrate with the below mentioned 3rd party tools.
We are constantly adding more integration to our platform. If you use some other tool, don’t hesitate in sharing it with us! Just drop a message through & we’ll bring it here on our platform for you.
As you click on “Mark as Bug” button an integration specific form would open up. Fill the fields as per your requirement. For instance, if you have installed LambdaTest + Trello integrations then you can fill the below represented fields.
- You can select which board should the card go under.
- You can select the list for that particular card.
- You can assign the bug to a colleague by populating the field ‘Assignee’ .
- You also get to post a description to help relate the cause of the issue or the card.
For more information you can visit to our support document for real time browser testing.