Missing Test Reports in HyperExecute Job Summary

In the HyperExecute job summary, I don’t see the test reports. I only see scenario reports. Can I see the test reports as well?

1 Like

Hii Rhian,

At the moment, scenario reports are the only ones that make it into the hyperexecute job summary. We decided to include them in the summary to focus on key insights and general performance trends.

However, we understand how important test reports are and how comprehensive they can be. We want to reassure you that we are working on a way to include test reports in the job summary.

Our team understands the importance of providing a comprehensive view of the test process, including in-depth test reports. We are actively working on this enhancement and look forward to seeing it in future releases.

If you have specific questions or requirements regarding test reports, please feel free to access them directly in the dedicated test reports section.

Thanks for your feedback and for your patience while we continue to improve and expand the features of our platform to better meet the needs of our users. Your feedback is invaluable.