May I know what is the user limit for each of the plans?

May I know what is the user limit for each of the plans?

Hi Helen,

You can check the number of users that can be added under the pricing page. For example, on 1 parallel plan, you can add a maximum of 5 users and 10 users for 2 parallel and so on.

Hi! Which pricing page are you referring to on this one? The current pricing page does not show the user limit per parallel test option. I am interested to know the max number of users allowed, and if I can test for different platform site per user. Thank you!

Hi Pauline,

Now our pricing page has been changed that is the reason you are not getting that option. Pricing page link: LambdaTest Plans and Pricing | 60 Min/Month Freemium Plan

Rest to answer your query let me summarize for you basically, it depends on your plan for example you have purchased 1 parallel plan so max users you can add to your team is 5, so with each increment of parallel, you can add 5 more users.

Also on the second requirement number of users that can test the website/URL at the same time depends again on the number of parallel plans you opted for, if you have 2 parallel then 2 users can initiate a test at the same time, 3 parallel then 3 users can initiate and it goes on similarly.