I want to install Redmine for project management but experiencing several issues. Can you please help me with the steps?
Hey! Hope you are doing well.
We support integration with Redmine. Please follow these steps to install Redmine on your system:-
- Open https://bitnami.com/stack/redmine in your browser and download the installer to your machine.
- On the next page, select “Windows”, “macOS” or “Linux” as per your requirement, and then on the pop-up window, click on “No thanks. Just take me to the download” link.
- The Bitname installer will be downloaded to your system and then you can simply double-click on that to start the installation.
- Select “Next” and “Next” on the next 2 prompts and then on the “Setup” page, create your username, password and add your email address.
- Select “Next” and “Next” options once more and the installation will begin which will take around 20 to 25 minutes.
- Click on “Finish” and then click on “Access Redmine” in the next prompt which opens Redmine on localhost. Then you can sign in with the username and password created on step 4.
That’s it! You can begin creating and managing your projects in the Redmine account.