How to get Mobile App Testing Strategy right the first time?
The mobile app lifecycle is a journey that takes you from the first line of code to the submission request. Different stages in this lifecycle necessitate different types of testing. In order to streamline your project, make sure you incorporate thorough QA testing from the beginning.
Here are some of the pointers to consider to get the strategy right the first time:
- Decide your Devices beforehand
- Have a clear understanding of Tools
- Document religiously
- Unanimous Test Frameworks
- Dividing your Automation Tests
- Beta Testing will always help
To deep dive into each of these points, please go through the blog on Getting Your Mobile App Testing Strategy Right The First Time: