A Detailed Discussion on AI-Empowered Software Testing by Daniel Knott | Spartans Summit 2024

How to test an AI integration - what methodologies should I use

My project is integrated with an AI bot to answer how should I test this…?

Is AI testing helpful for Agile methodologies?

How do you recommend we test the AI chatbots/ applications with automation tools? Given they hallucinate the responses may not be deterministic.

Is the process of automatically approving case resolutions by AI, where it checks the code base for any changes, is it entirely automated, or is there a need for manual approval before resolving the cases?

When I Say AI enables Software Testing, what are the practices included or added in the day-to-day work of testers? Please suggest.

As a QA Engineer, I love working with AI, but the challenge is that too many AI Tools exist. How can we narrow the gap and promote the 3 best

How do we test features that use GenAI? We are working on a feature that uses genAI to generate some code based on the given prompt by the user, and we have to test whether the generated code is correct or not.

What should we learn instead of test automation? Should we stop learning selenium etc, and concentrate on something else?

Should we do certification in AI?

Where to look for AI testing tools?

As you mentioned during the talk, AI can be used to correct IDs in automation scripts. The question is - how to use AI tools to correct IDs?

Let us have a brief idea about the self-healing strategy for Test Automation. What tools are in trending in this segment?

Do AI-powered testing tools provide easy debugging for test failures? Please suggest 2 most recommended AI-powered testing tools for E2E tests

There is always a privacy challenge associated with AI. This particularly holds for domains like fintech, banking, or such businesses. Considering this, how do you ensure that AI testing is leveraged whilst keeping privacy intact?

Blockchain Technology is trending; how to get into Blockchain testing

There is always a privacy challenge associated with AI. This particularly holds for domains like fintech, banking, or such businesses. Considering this, how do you ensure that AI testing is leveraged whilst keeping privacy intact?

After how many years QA and developers will vanish completely due to AI?

Daniel: Focus on learning the fundamentals of AI, understanding large language models (LMS), and evaluating tasks that could be optimized using AI tools. Experimenting with different tools and starting small experiments were also recommended.

Daniel: Testing AI tools requires a different approach, often involving understanding the algorithms, neural networks, and data sets. Critical thinking is essential, and thorough code reviews, especially for changes made by developers, are recommended.