International Conference on Software Testing Types and Approaches
ICSTTA 2021: 15. International Conference on Software Testing Types and Approaches January 11-12, 2021 in Singapore, Singapore
The International Research Conference Aims and Objectives
The International Research Conference is a federated organization dedicated to bringing together a significant number of diverse scholarly events for presentation within the conference program. Events will run over a span of time during the conference depending on the number and length of the presentations. With its high quality, it provides an exceptional value for students, academics and industry researchers.
ICSTTA 2021: 15. International Conference on Software Testing Types and Approaches aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Software Testing Types and Approaches. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Software Testing Types and Approaches
Call for Contributions
Prospective authors are kindly encouraged to contribute to and help shape the conference through submissions of their research abstracts, papers and e-posters. Also, high quality research contributions describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, empirical, experimental, or theoretical work in all areas of Software Testing Types and Approaches are cordially invited for presentation at the conference. The conference solicits contributions of abstracts, papers and e-posters that address themes and topics of the conference, including figures, tables and references of novel research materials.
Guidelines for Authors
All submitted conference papers will be blind peer reviewed by three competent reviewers. The peer-reviewed conference proceedings are indexed in the Open Science Index, Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, and other index databases. Impact Factor Indicators.
Special Journal Issues
ICSTTA 2021 has teamed up with the Special Journal Issue on Software Testing Types and Approaches. A number of selected high-impact full text papers will also be considered for the special journal issues. All submitted papers will have the opportunity to be considered for this Special Journal Issue. The paper selection will be carried out during the peer review process as well as at the conference presentation stage. Submitted papers must not be under consideration by any other journal or publication. The final decision for paper selection will be made based on peer review reports by the Guest Editors and the Editor-in-Chief jointly. Selected full-text papers will be published online free of charge.
Conference Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities
The Conference offers the opportunity to become a conference sponsor or exhibitor. To participate as a sponsor or exhibitor, please download and complete the Conference Sponsorship Request Form.
- Paper Submission
- Author Registration
- Listener Registration
- Sponsorship and Exhibition
- Presentation Upload
- Bug Localization on Single-Line Bugs of Apache Commons Math Library Cherry Oo, Hnin Min Oo
- CompleX-Machine: An Automated Testing Tool Using X-Machine Theory E. K. A. Ogunshile
- Automated User Story Driven Approach for Web-Based Functional Testing Mahawish Masud, Muhammad Iqbal, M. U. Khan, Farooque Azam
- Automated Java Testing: JUnit versus AspectJ Manish Jain, Dinesh Gopalani
- A Methodology of Testing Beam to Column Connection under Lateral Impact Load A. Al-Rifaie, Z. W. Guan, S. W. Jones
- Study of Debonding of Composite Material from a Deforming Concrete Beam Using Infrared Thermography Igor Shardakov, Anton Bykov, Alexey Shestakov, Irina Glot
- Manual to Automated Testing: An Effort-Based Approach for Determining the Priority of Software Test Automation Peter Sabev, Katalina Grigorova
- A New Approach for Assertions Processing during Assertion-Based Software Testing Ali M. Alakeel
- CASTE: a Cloud-Based Automatic Software Test Environment Fuyang Peng, Bo Deng, Chao Qi
- Construct Pairwise Test Suites Based on the Bak-Sneppen Model of Biological Evolution Jianjun Yuan, Changjun Jiang
- Defect Prevention and Detection of DSP-software Deng Shiwei
- Improving the Effectiveness of Software Testing through Test Case Reduction R. P. Mahapatra, Jitendra Singh
- A New Type of Integration Error and its Influence on Integration Testing Techniques P. Prema, B. Ramadoss
- An Agent Oriented Approach to Operational Profile Management Sunitha Ramanujam, Hany El Yamany, Miriam A. M. Capretz
- The Coverage of the Object-Oriented Framework Application Class-Based Test Cases Jehad Al Dallal, Paul Sorenson