Creating a standalone application using Joomla is very easy. No advanced knowledge of web development is needed. All you need is a PHP enabled environment and internet access. Let’s go through the procedure step by step.
- Download the platform from GitHub ().
- The platform will be downloaded in zip format, extract it in your system.
- Create a project folder and using your preferred editor, code what you desire in your application and name the file to example.php format.
- Using the command line interface, navigate to the folder and execute the application with php example.php command
- You have just made your first Joomla platform application.
- For complex applications, you have to follow the same procedure, create separate components and integrate
For detailed over you can visit the original source -Testing For Cross Browser Compatible Web App using Joomla