Working on cloud is a trend now. Why? Well, because of the below mentioned benefits that are offered by Cloud Computing:
- Flexibility - Cloud allows you to scale services according to your need, customize application from anytime, anywhere in the world with the help of internet.
- Efficiency - It allows hastening of release process for enterprises without worrying about the underlying infrastructure and cost.
- Storage - Provides users an ample amount of storage to work with.
- Automated and Scheduled Updates - Cloud provides the convenience of updating an existing application with automation. Also, allows you to schedule the scripts for automation.
- Security - Enhances security for an application with many factors such as 2-factor authentication, Oath Login(for sharing information with third party applications without the password).
- Data Back up - Hardware failures do not result in data loss because of automated backup.
- Pay as you go - A utility pay structure is provided where you need to pay only for the resources you use.
- Collaboration - Allows project teams to collaborate on a global level, allowing work to be coordinated from any part of the earth.
Cloud is continuously growing in providing optimize business solutions to many organizations. With everyone acknowledging the relevance of cloud computing, i would say that the future is going to be based upon cloud. Even startups and small scale organizations would plan a move to switch on it for increasing their reach in the global market.