Screenshot!! Considering how mandatory they are for everyone in these modern times, every OS and a well-designed game, make sure to deliver a built in feature where screenshots are facilitated. However, capturing a screen is one thing, but the ability of highlighting the content is another. There are many third party editing tools available to annotate our snippets each having their own uses in a business workflow.
But with so many options available in the market, it turns out to be very confusing regarding which tool will suit best for us? Well the below mentioned list will help erase this confusion for you:-
- Awesome Screenshot - A web browser based extension.
- Snagit - Meant for handling heavy duty business processes with a one month free trial.
- LambdaTest - Free cloud based cross browser testing platform with an inbuilt feature for capturing and editing screengrabs.
- Jing - Same maker as Snagit but this one is a free tool with a large variety for highlighting screenshots and sharing them.
- Greenshot - A free of cost, light-weighted tool with high compatibility for capturing screens in Windows with download size of around 600 KB.
- Skitch - A screenshot editing and sharing application with various annotating options. It is an extension of Evernote application, along with which it provides users with fast image sharing options across social media platforms. This tool is accessible for both desktop and smartphones, for Windows, Mac, android and iOS.
- Snipping tool - Inbuilt free tool for Windows for capturing and annotating screengrabs.
- There are many more options available in the market such as Nimbus, Fireshot, Screenshot Captor, Snippet, Monosnap etc.