In today’s rapidly growing market place, people are out looking for a reliable software and even a tiny bug may lead to increase the customer bounce back rate. Therefore, testing a software come as a necessity before it gets launched into the market. Even after deploying, testing plays a crucial role in maintenance of the software.
You can pursue below mentioned free courses to attain vital information about software testing concepts and techniques.
- Software Testing (Amazon Web Services)
- Software Testing Fundamentals (University of Maryland)
- Software Testing Management (University of Maryland)
- Software Engineering Essentials (Technische Universität München)
- Testing with Agile (University of Virginia)
- Learning test driven development in Java (Platform: Udemy)
- Selenium WebDriver training with Java Basics (Platform: Udemy)
- Introduction to Software Testing (Platform: Alison)
- Software Testing - Testing Levels and Object -Oriented Program Testing (Platform: Alison)
- Software Testing - Black-Box Strategies and White-Box Testing (Platform : Alison)
- Software Testing - Condition Coverage and Mutation Testing Strategies(Platform: Alison)