LambdaTest Community

Find answers, support, and inspiration from other users

Questions
LambdaTest Community
Answered

As a software programmer, how do I make myself cool in coding?

As a software programmer, how do I make myself cool in coding? Please suggest some ideas and resources.

Up Vote Down Vote 0 Votes
Posted 2 months ago

Answers

I’m pretty sure ‘cool’ isn’t the term, but you conveyed your emotions.

Just jump in!

You can never learn coding by reading, read enough to start then code and learn. People often complain that they don’t find coding interesting. What they did was learning about coding, which is not coding.

I know it may seem a bit too much but we learn a lot, and our concepts get transparent when we learn about something while coding.

Keep looking for inspiration!

Analyze through codes of others and try to understand what and why did it in a particular method. There are countless ways to tackle a problem try to go for more efficient approach, this will lead to best practice development.

Never be afraid to try something new!

You should never be afraid to experiment with new things. If you are aiming for JavaScript don’t bind yourself to a particular framework try to explore further.

Read and Read!

In the end reading is extremely important, documentation are the gateways to learn a lot of things. There are countless methods which can boost up your coding experience don’t shy away from them.

Up Vote Down Vote 0 Votes
Posted 2 months ago