For me, best is what I like and I like to use Google Chrome in my android. Because of the various advantages it offers:
- Chrome is an extremely fast web browser; it loads and displays pages very quickly.
- Google Chrome has a very basic, simple design, making it easy to use.
- The start-up page lists the most frequent pages you’ve visited and allows you to click and access them with ease.
- Chrome automatically translates pages into a language you understand for your convenience.
- You can search the internet through your address bar at any time.
- If a site crashes on one of your tabs, other open tabs will not be affected.
- You may browse the internet without being logged using Chrome’s new private feature: Incognito.
- Unlike Firefox and Safari, you can alter the colour and theme of the browser.
- Chrome is faster than Explorer and FireFox.
- Chrome takes only seconds to install.
- Lat but not the least, it’s various features that allows you to do tasks directly from the address bar itself:
- And a lot more features.
But everyone has a different choice when it comes to browsers or devices or operating systems. So, if you have a website or web application, get it verified by performing cross browser testing so that it doesn’t break in Chrome, firefox, Safari, android browser, UC browser and all the others that people use.