LambdaTest Community

Find answers, support, and inspiration from other users

Questions
LambdaTest Community
Answered

How can I capture bulk screenshots of a website on different browsers?

Please can anyone please tell me how can I capture bulk screenshots of a website on different browsers.

Up Vote Down Vote 0 Votes
Posted 2 months ago

Answers

LambdaTest is a cross browser testing platform with an in-built feature of capturing bulk screenshots of a website across different browsers. You get a dialog box where you type in the URL of your desired website. You get to select a total of 25 browsers for a single test! Once you choose the desired browsers and their versions, all you need to do is click on Capture. Tada!! You get all the screenshots you need in a single page. Each screenshot is taken in a real machine running the selected OS and browser.

You can also perform automated screenshot testing for your locally hosted webpages with their SSH(Secure Shell) tunnel.

Once captured:

• You can edit or annotate the screenshots with the help of their image editor.
  • Download all(Zip) button will download all the screenshots in your system in a single click.
  • One-click Bug logging – A button Mark as Bug is provided on every screenshot which helps in labelling the bug and prioritizing it before saving it in your cloud library.
  • Integrations – LambdaTest allows you to integrate with

a. ASANA b. SLACK c. JIRA d. TRELLO e. GITHUB f. VSTS g. GITLAB h. BITBUCKET i. PAYMO j. TEAMWORK PROJECTS

LambdaTest have also released their Chrome Extension and WordPress Plugin for capturing full-page screenshots.

? Chrome Extension:

? WordPress Plugin:

They also have a feature to save selected Browsers for speeding the Screenshot testing. The save favorite browser feature will allow you to save a specific list of browsers for testing. Once you save a list the star will highlight in blue. So the next time you visit their platform for screenshot testing on the same browsers then you just need to select that list from drop down and voila! You can save up to 3 different lists.

Up Vote Down Vote 0 Votes
Posted 2 months ago