Testing a HTML code in browser can be done easily by following the simple steps:
- Save your HTML file as .html
- Double click on the file to open it. It will open in your default browser or if it doesn’t, click on ‘Open with’ and select the browser you want to open the file in.
- If you want to test your HTML in some browser which isn’t supported in your machine, you can use a cross-browser testing tool for the same.
- If you want to test your html code in IE or Edge while you have a Mac machine, point no. 3 can help.
- Cross browser testing tool like LambdaTest helps you connect your local machine through cloud and provides you an array of browser combinations to test upon.