LambdaTest Community

Find answers, support, and inspiration from other users

Questions
LambdaTest Community
Answered

How do I make my static website, more mobile friendly version?

Can anyyone please give me a tutorial on how do I make my static website, more mobile friendly version.

Up Vote Down Vote 0 Votes
Posted 2 months ago

Answers

A static website has content that changes very rarely. Static Websites are built to provide some information that hardly changes. For example, companies will have static websites to share information about the services offered by the company, to share their vision and their team.

Examples: MySQL database, and Deep Kapha are some examples of static websites where the content changes are rare.

The very first thing that needs to be addressed is the type of website that is being built. Building a mobile-friendly website requires a few considerations based on its intended use.

A website can be one of these three types. Evaluate each of these architectures to determine what fits you the best.

These types of websites are usually the front-end applications for a web application. Most of the processes for these types of web applications happen on the back-end and this makes the website a visual interaction medium for the enterprise application.

Examples: Facebook, Twitter, and LambdaTest are some of the examples where the websites are applications.

Up Vote Down Vote 0 Votes
Posted 2 months ago