LambdaTest Community

Find answers, support, and inspiration from other users

Questions
LambdaTest Community
Answered

How do I start finding bugs in any app/website?

Please can anybody tell me how do I start finding bugs in any app/website.

Up Vote Down Vote 0 Votes
Posted 3 months ago

Answers

Come up with enough User Stories Scenario

User Stories – A term that is made popular with the adoption of agile scrum. User Story is basically putting yourself in the shoes of the customer and think why he would use your product and to what purpose?

Distinguish between Checking and Testing

Testers focus on checking the app’s basic functionality but often neglect real time appearance of the application to an end user might.

This is where the relevancy of different types of modern testing steps into play.

• Accessibility Testing – To make sure your software is accessible to all, including people with special disabilities.

• Usability Testing – Testing of a website for its usability concerning user satisfaction.

• Exploratory Testing – Testing approach that includes simultaneous learning, test designing and test execution.

• Regression Testing – Testing the whole application after any new change has been made. The idea here is to check that the new change is not disrupting any of the pre-existing functionality. With digital discovery being more mobile centric it is crucial that you be ready for mobile web pages with regression testing.

• Cross Browser Testing – Testing to ensure that your webapp is operable through different browsers, across various devices with different screen sizes. It is vital that you stick to different contemporary testing strategies

Up Vote Down Vote 0 Votes
Posted 2 months ago