LambdaTest Community

Find answers, support, and inspiration from other users

Questions
LambdaTest Community
Answered

What are the best framework for web development?

I want to know about the best framework for web development. Can anyone please help me out.

Up Vote Down Vote 0 Votes
Posted 3 months ago

Answers

Web development has never been the way it is currently. With more than hundreds of open source tools, libraries, and frameworks, along with lots of online tutorials, one can easily get started and very soon become a successful web developer.

Although, irrespective of how big or small your web app is, you cannot afford to neglect browser diversity. No matter what your target audience is, you should always aim to develop a website that is cross-browser compatible. In this article, we shall discuss 16 free resources that are extremely helpful for a beginner as well as an advanced web developer for creating a cross-browser compatible website or web application.

I am listing best frameworks helpful in web development. However, this article might be helpful if you want to dig more into web development frameworks.

1. Node.js

Built around the latest v8 engine of Chrome, Node.js is an open source JavaScript-based framework that runs across multiple platforms. Initially released for Linux in 2009, Node JS is the perfect based framework for developing single page web applications.

2. Bootstrap

This framework is based on HTML, CSS, and JavaScript. Designed in 2011, it is the most used framework for developing responsive websites with accelerated page loading speed.

3. AngularJS

Developed by Google in 2012, Angular JS, commonly known as Angular is the most popular framework based on JavaScript to date. It is ideal for developing dynamic single page web applications that help to update your site based on the changes made in data.

4. React JS

Released in 2013 by Facebook and maintained by a community of users and developers, React is ideal for developing single page web and mobile applications. Just like Angular, it is also based on a component driven structure.

Up Vote Down Vote 0 Votes
Posted 2 months ago