While testing a web application, you’ll often encounter bugs in your code. The quality of certain modules might not be apt or there are browser compatibility testing issues. These bugs are caught while you debug your Protractor tests. You might face a few problems along the way, these are as follow :
- Testing of a web application is tricky due to its dependency on the entire system .
- You’ll require a different WebDrivers for various operating systems and browsers for performing cross browser testing.
- The Selenium test automation scenarios follow a sequence of actions and the output of the current test cases serves as the input of the further test cases and hence there is a dependency.
- The long error messages encountered while performing automation tests might be tough to comprehend.
- It becomes difficult to distinguish between errors and issues which are either related to browsers or test scenario processes.