LambdaTest Community

Find answers, support, and inspiration from other users

Questions
LambdaTest Community
Answered

Why should I choose the Materialize CSS framework?

Can anyone please tell me why i should materialize CSS framework.

Up Vote Down Vote 0 Votes
Posted 3 months ago

Answers

Materialize is basic by Google, Materialize is a blend of clever CSS and top-notch design aesthetics. ally a library featuring a combination of various components of JavaScript, CSS, and HTML. It boasts responsiveness and less browser compatibility testing issues as the two primary design principles. Developed by Google, Materialize is a blend of clever CSS and top-notch design aesthetics.

If you are looking forward to building a classy UI, Materialize contains a plethora of custom CSS to help you accomplish a unique website design. On top of it, Materialize features a wide variety of color schemes that further create a one-of-a-kind website.

Usage Statistics Of Materialize CSS Framework

• Ranked 3rd in the category of, best CSS frameworks in 2020, for being most popular by the State Of CSS survey.
  • 17.1% of the CSS developers have used it and would like to use it again.
  • Github- 37.4k stars, 4.8k forks, and 250 contributors.

Why Choose The Materialize CSS Framework?

1. Variety of Built-in Features

Materialize is one of the best CSS frameworks in 2020, it offers a wide array of built-in features. Some of them include modern support, features that are simple to use, parallax elements, cards, flow texts, hoverable items as well as objects.

2. Reduces Coding Time

Since most of the vital features are readily available for use, Materialize reduces the coding time to a great extent.

3. Great Plugin Selections

Collapsible, Dialogs, Drop-downs, Media, Modals, and Parallax are some of the free JavaScript plugins that Materialize includes. You can easily use them to improve the user interface of your site.

4. Ease Of Use

Unlike some frontend frameworks that take a lot of time to get used to, Materialize comes with clear documentation. The specific code instances can be of further help to increase your understanding of the frontend framework.

Up Vote Down Vote 0 Votes
Posted 3 months ago