Software testing is the process of evaluation a software item to detect differences between given input and expected output.
It is used to:
- Find out bugs and defects, if any!
- Make sure that the software, application, website is bug free.
- To prevent defects
- Gain confidence that your product is bug free and can be used by customers flawlessly
- Ensuring your product’s quality
- Increase customer loyalty and retention
- Ensure accurate and reliable usability
You can read more on software testing here.