LambdaTest Community

Find answers, support, and inspiration from other users

Questions
LambdaTest Community
Answered

Browser Compatibility: What should I do if my site is completely incompatible with Internet Explorer?

Can anyone please tell me what should I do if my site is completely incompatible with Internet Explorer.

Up Vote Down Vote 0 Votes
Posted 3 months ago

Answers

There are many compatibility problems with Internet Explorer. But Internet explorer to this date has browsershare in the market that one can’t just ignore. Instead of recreating the browser from the start, Microsoft offered Edge as an alternative. While both these browsers are constantly made fun of by the various communities, they have qualities that other browsers don’t have. They are exceptionally great when it comes to back compatibility.

So before pushing your website to go live, there are certain cross browser compatibility measures that you must follow. First thing you must check for are the HTML and CSS attributes/properties that may not be supported in Internet Explorer. Get rid of them, code validators online allow you to making your website totally compatible with the latest browser technology.

Up Vote Down Vote 0 Votes
Posted 2 months ago