LambdaTest Community

Find answers, support, and inspiration from other users

Questions
LambdaTest Community
Answered

How can I perform automated cross-browser testing with NUnit and Selenium?

Lately i have been trying to perform automated cross-browser testing with NUnit and Selenium but i am failing to do so. Can anyone please provide me some help regarding this.

Up Vote Down Vote 0 Votes
Posted 3 months ago

Answers

NUnit is an open-source unit testing framework in C# and it is used for development and execution of unit tests with .Net programming language. It is considered as a powerful tool for performing unit tests. Also, it is even preferred for many test frameworks and one of the best is its compatibility with Selenium testsuite. The combination of NUnit testing for Selenium is widely preferred because of its good number of benefits, a few of which are:

• The annotations that are used in NUnit help in speeding up the development and execution

• Test Driven Development (TDD) is an essential unit test to find issues and bugs in the early development stage. And, with NUnit test framework with selenium it is easy to plan and use TDD

• Ensures to run test cases in parallel Steps to set up and install NUnit and Selenium with Visual Studio:

• Setting up Visual Studio for Development

• Installing the NUnit Framework and NUnit Test Adapter

• Setting up Selenium Webdriver with Visual Studio in C#

• After successful installation, can start automation testing using NUnit, Selenium C# framework for automation testing.

Up Vote Down Vote 0 Votes
Posted 3 months ago
1 Answer
3 months ago