Check out these seven tools that you can use to test your locally hosted web application
1. LambdaTest: LambdaTest is regarded as one of the best cross browser testing tools through which you can test your locally hosted web application or websites. This is done by the help of LambdaTest cloud servers for the browser compatibility before finally putting the web app live.
3. Browsershots: Browershots is an open-source and free tool through which you can test your locally hosted web app as well as browser compatibility for the same. This testing tool is backed with an excellent user interface, which is quite easy to use, handle, and operate.
4. Browserstack: Browserstack is one of the popular testing tools that can be used to test your web application locally. Here you can get access to 2000+ mobile browsers and devices and make sure you are building responsive web pages across multiple platforms. With the help of this tool, you can debug your web pages on desktop browsers. Additionally, it features an in-built selenium grid that can help you in running automated tests.
5. Cross-browser Testing: If you wish to have a seamless experience while testing your web application locally, then Cross-browser testing is tailor-made for you. Using this tool, you can have access to 1500+ mobile and desktop browsers.
6. Test Links: It is a web-based testing tool that can help you in software testing both locally as well as cross-browser. Test link can assist various organizations to run the test cases to obtain multiple types of statistics and defect report. It also offers support for databases such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.
7. TestingWhiz: TestingWhiz offers a wide range of automated testing tool for software, web, and database testing. This further also includes mobile-based and API testing. It also has a framework that can be used for regression testing for optimization, maintenance, and automation. Using this, you can test your web application locally, and at the same time, it also offers cross-browser testing such as Firefox, chrome, internet explorer, and safari.
Answer source: 7 Best Tools to Test Your Locally Hosted Web Apps