LambdaTest Community

Find answers, support, and inspiration from other users

Questions
LambdaTest Community
Answered

How can I perform responsive testing for my locally hosted website?

Can anyone please give me a tutorial on how can I perform responsive testing for my locally hosted website.

Up Vote Down Vote 0 Votes
Posted 4 months ago

Answers

There is a new tool that I would highly recommend, called LambdaTest Browser

Developer friendly, faster responsive testing with LT Browser

Test Local Website Without Any Extension Or Tunnel

With LT Browser for responsive tests you can perform responsive tests of your local website without any extension or tunnel. To check mobile view of website in local, just type in your localhost address and you can perform responsiveness test on multiple devices.

Other LambdaTest browser features includes:

1 - Check Responsiveness Of Your Mobile Device

Ensure the responsiveness of your website on mobile devices with the pre-installed mobile device. Check mobile view of website on both android and iOS devices with LT browser for responsive tests.

2 - Create Your Own Custom Devices

Can’t find your favourite device? With LT Browser for responsive tests, you can create your own custom devices and save it for future uses. Create new mobile, tablet or desktop devices with different screen resolution and perform screen resolution test for website on different screen sizes.

3 - Side by Side View

You don’t have to switch between two devices to perform responsive tests. Test on two devices simultaneously with LT Browser for responsive tests, compare mobile view of website different tablet and desktop devices and check your website in different resolution simultaneously.

4 - Multiple Dev Tools

LT Browser comes with Dev Tool to debug multiple devices while performing responsiveness test on your devices simulatenously. Ensure responsive web design with separate DevTools and test website on different website simultaneously on LT browser for responsive tests.

5 - One-Click Bug Logging

Mark a bug and share the same with your colleagues on their favourite project management/ bug tracking tools such as Jira, Trello, Asana, Github etc. Assign the issue to a team member along with summary with LT browser for responsive tests.

Up Vote Down Vote 0 Votes
Posted 3 months ago