LambdaTest Community

Find answers, support, and inspiration from other users

Questions
LambdaTest Community
Answered

I want to test one website that I have recently developed for how it looks on different browsers. But the website is not live yet. Is there any way to do so?

Lately i have been rising up with this following situation, i want to test one website that I have recently developed for how it looks on different browsers. But the website is not live yet, Is there any way to do so.

Up Vote Down Vote 0 Votes
Posted 4 months ago

Answers

There are various tools that enable you to test your locally hosted websites.

In our team, we use Lambdatest. With LambdaTest you can certainly do this.

• Cross Browser Testing Of Locally Hosted Websites: Perform cross browser testing of your locally hosted website or web application across 2000+ browsers and device combinations.
  • Testing Locally Hosted Pages With Lambda Tunnel: Lambda Tunnel feature allows you to test your private server URLs or locally hosted web apps or websites through LambdaTest cloud servers for browser compatibility before pushing them to live environment. Through our secure shell tunneling feature, you can also test plain HTML, CSS, PHP, Python or other similar web files saved on your local system, on combinations of operating systems, browsers, and screen resolutions that are available on LambdaTest.
  • Automated Web Testing On Android And IOS Mobile Browsers: Now you can run your Appium and Selenium scripts across various Android and iOS mobile browsers to run automated test suites. Drastically reduce your build times and speed up your goto market. Develop, test, and deliver faster every time with automated cross browser testing using LambdaTest online Selenium Grid.
Up Vote Down Vote 0 Votes
Posted 4 months ago
1 Answer
4 months ago