LambdaTest Community

Find answers, support, and inspiration from other users

Questions
LambdaTest Community
Answered

I am getting started with selenium automation. Which JavaScript framework should I start with?

Lately i have started with selenium automation, Can anyone please suggest me which JavaScript framework should I start with.

Up Vote Down Vote 0 Votes
Posted 4 months ago

Answers

Selenium offers great flexibility when it comes to testing. Whether it is platforms like Windows, Linux, Solaris or the browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Edge, IE, or Safari, Selenium allows platform-independent, cross-browser test functionality with no licensing costs. Here’s how to get started with the Automated UI testing of an application using Selenium WebDriver and JavaScript:-

• Install Node.js npm
  • Install Selenium WebDriver
  • Install Eclipse
  • Install Selenium Webdriver and Client language bindings
  • Creating and running a test script using JavaScript and Selenium

There is a testing tool called QAppAssure. It simplifies integration with Jenkins/JIRA/Slack/TestRail and acts like an integrated test case management module to assist in managing a firm’s testing teams. It provides both APIs and UI options to integrate QAppAssure with CI/CD tools, issue management portal, test case management portal and messaging channels and raise pre-configured bugs report directly from the portal.

Up Vote Down Vote 0 Votes
Posted 18 days ago