LambdaTest Community

Find answers, support, and inspiration from other users

Questions
LambdaTest Community
Answered

Is there any software testing tool that helps me in logging bugs by passing the screenshot to Asana or Trello directly?

I was trying to log bugs by passing the screenshot to Asana or Trello directly and was thinking what software testing tool might help me regarding that. Can anyone please suggest me any of such tool.

Up Vote Down Vote 0 Votes
Posted 4 months ago

Answers

Yes, LambdaTest is a software testing tool capable of the testing website and logging bugs with screenshot and testing environment to many project management tools like Asana, Trello, Jira, Slack etc.

LambdaTest is a cloud-based testing platform and it provides access to a powerful network cloud of 2000+ real browsers and operating system that helps testers in cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility testing.

The tool is useful for anyone who builds or owns a website or web application, giving them online capabilities to make their websites and apps pixel perfect and cross browser and cross platform compatible.

With Asana integration, you can create tasks in your Asana instance directly from LamdbaTest, just by the push of a button. And you can do that right from the middle of a LamdbaTest test session !!

And with a single click, create issue cards in your Trello project right from LambdaTest. While creating cards, you will just have to choose details like project, list, assignee, summary etc. LambdaTest will automatically include details like testing environment information and attach related screenshots and videos in the card.

Up Vote Down Vote 0 Votes
Posted 4 months ago