LambdaTest Community

Find answers, support, and inspiration from other users

Questions
LambdaTest Community
Answered

How can I perform automated screenshot testing for my website after the login page?

I am having problems with performing automated screenshot testing for my website after the login page therefore i need some help regarding that. Can anyone please help me with that.

Up Vote Down Vote 0 Votes
Posted 4 months ago

Answers

LambdaTest is a cross browser testing tool that provides you the feature of Auto Shot to take screenshots of the webpage just after you get logged in.

Automated Screenshot testing will help you in capturing bulk screenshots through different desktops and mobile devices running on various OS in a single go! It is facilitated by instrumented UI test cases to help you realize how seamlessly your web app renders through different screen sizes using different browsers. At LambdaTest, you can capture up to 25 screenshots of different configurations of browsers and OS in a single session. You can choose from a wide range of latest to oldest browser versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, Internet Explorer & Opera. You also get to test on different operating systems Windows, MacOS, Android and iOS.

Source: Auto Shot Feature

Up Vote Down Vote 0 Votes
Posted 4 months ago