LambdaTest Community

Find answers, support, and inspiration from other users

Questions
LambdaTest Community
Answered

What are the online testing tools using which I can test my web page at my local server?

I want to test my web page at my local server, can anyone please suggest me some online testing tools for that.

Up Vote Down Vote 0 Votes
Posted 4 months ago

Answers

There are many online testing tools available to test your website. One of the tools is LambdaTest. LambdaTest allows you to test your local web page across more than 2000 browser and OS combination with easy Lambda Tunnel setup.

Lambda Tunnel feature allows you to test your private server URLs or locally hosted webapps or websites through LambdaTest cloud servers for browser compatibility before pushing them to live environment. Through our secure shell tunneling feature, you can also test plain HTML, CSS, PHP, Python or other similar web files saved on your local system, on combinations of operating systems, browsers, and screen resolutions that are available on LambdaTest.

You can also perform cross browser testing of your localhost pages by accessing local files and folders on LambdaTest cloud servers.

You can also perform localhost tests to check resposiveness of your website by connecting to LambdaTest Secure Shell Tunnel.

Up Vote Down Vote 0 Votes
Posted 4 months ago