LambdaTest Community

Find answers, support, and inspiration from other users

Questions
LambdaTest Community
Answered

How can I perform cross browser screenshot testing of my local web application?

Is there any way possible by which i can perform cross browser screenshot testing of my local web application. Please anyone guide me with that.

Up Vote Down Vote 0 Votes
Posted 3 months ago

Answers

Here is a list by Software Testing Help which will help you with this.

Cross Browser Testing can be the biggest pain for any Software Tester. But thanks to all Cross-browser Test tools available online which help in minimizing the testing efforts.

Top 10 Cross Browser Testing Tools In 2020

#1) LambdaTest

Test Your Website on a combination of 2000+ Browsers & OS.

LambdaTest is a cloud-based cross-browser testing platform that helps you to perform compatibility testing of your web app or websites easily. You can run automated selenium scripts on LambdaTest's scalable cloud grid, or can even perform live interactive testing on real browser environments.

#2) Cross Browser Tetsing

Interactively test and debug on live remote devices, view your website on multiple browsers at once by taking automated, or run automated using Selenium, Appium, or your other favorite frameworks. Agile teams can test faster with parallel testing and integrations with CI tools like Jenkins.

#3) Ranorex Studio

Ranorex Studio is an all-in-one solution for web application and cross-browser testing. Automate tests for a broad variety of web technologies and frameworks including HTML5, Java and JavaScript websites, Salesforce, Flash and Flex applications, and many more. Ranorex even supports cross-domain iframes, elements in a shadow DOM, hybrid desktop applications based on the open-source Chromium Embedded Framework (CEF) and the JxBrowser.

#4) TestComplete

Automate browser testing process for browser compatibility checks on different browsers and operating systems.

Features:

• TestComplete is a functional UI automated testing tool that you can use to create and run tests on any web application.
  • Run tests in parallel across more than 1500 real test environments, all without any setup or configuration.
  • Get real-time access to the latest devices, resolutions, browsers and operating systems in TestComplete’s on-demand cloud lab.

#5) Browsershots

Browsershots allow you to test a website in any browser and operating system. This is a widely used browser compatibility testing tool because of its features and available customizations.

You can run cross-browser compatibility tests with great customization options like browser type, operating system, screen size, color depth, JavaScript status, and Flash enable/disable settings. Just put your website URL, select compatibility test parameters and submit the test request.

#6) Turbo Browser Sandbox

The Turbo Browser Sandbox allows you to use almost all the top web browsers without installing on your machine.

You can run all popular browsers including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, and Opera on your machine directly from the web.

#7) IE NetRenderer

This is a free online browser compatibility check tool to test websites on almost all versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer. Just select the Internet Explorer version from the drop-down list and put your URL to start rendering the website. You can instantly verify the screen-shot of the page under test.

Read more - Top 10 Cross Browser Testing Tools In 2020 (Latest Ranking)

Up Vote Down Vote 0 Votes
Posted 2 months ago