LambdaTest Community

Find answers, support, and inspiration from other users

Questions
LambdaTest Community
Answered

Is there any testing tool that helps to take screenshots from something like an Slack App for cross browser testing?

I am looking for a testing tool that would help me to take screenshots from something like a slack app for cross browser testing, can anyone please suggest me one.

Up Vote Down Vote 0 Votes
Posted 4 months ago

Answers

Source: LambdaTest and Slack Integration For Fast Visual Cross Browser Testing

LambdaTest provides the feature of Automated Screenshot testing that will help you in capturing bulk screenshots through different desktops and mobile devices running on various OS in a single go! It is facilitated by instrumented UI test cases to help you realize how seamlessly your web app renders through different screen sizes using different browsers. At LambdaTest, you can capture up to 25 screenshots of different configurations of browsers and OS in a single session. You can choose from a wide range of latest to oldest browser versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, Internet Explorer & Opera. You also get to test on different operating systems Windows, MacOS, Android and iOS.

With LambdaTest, you can also perform Real-time Cross Browser compatibility testing of your website. You can choose from a wide range of updated Android and iOS mobile devices from latest to oldest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, Internet Explorer, Opera, and Yandex. This live-interactive testing will help you deliver an error-free software, as you perform your test to check the intended functionality of features on your website as an end user in real-time. Design your test cases and feel free to run them through LambdaTest's Real Time Testing.

Push Issues from LambdaTest to Slack Or Take Screenshot of Pages from Slack.

Slack brings all your team communication together in one place. Slack integration ensures that you can collaborate with your teammates by sharing issues real time. While performing a test session, with a single click, you can instantly push issues to individuals or channels in Slack. In addition with LambdaTest Slack app, you can take screenshot of your URL across multiple real browsers with a simple Slack slash command!

Up Vote Down Vote 0 Votes
Posted 4 months ago