LambdaTest Community

Find answers, support, and inspiration from other users

Questions
LambdaTest Community
Answered

I need to test my website's front-end on different browsers but free trials won't suffice and opting for monthly subscription will be costly for me? Can you help me guide to the right tool?

Which is the right tool for me to perform front-end testing for my website on different browsers? I am looking for free tool as I can't afford subscription charges.

Up Vote Down Vote 0 Votes
Posted 4 months ago

Answers

It is easier to download, install popular browsers and test the website. One compelling reason to do so is, browsers keep on sending updates every now and then. If you are using any feature that is not yet widely implemented in browsers, then you can check the same at caniuse.com, for different browser version compatibility.

If you are talking about mobile browsers, it is a different issue. Then lot of other things come into play like device size, orientation, resolution, ppi (or dpi) and default scaling factor. Definitely it is not easy to test website on mobile browsers. Better not use any feature that you doubt all mobile browsers may not support. Always use features that are surely responsive.

Up Vote Down Vote 0 Votes
Posted 4 months ago