How to get a color of a web element using Selenium WebDriver with python?

How do I locate the background-color of a webelement in hexadecimal format? With my current selenium webdriver python code it is returning the background-color in RGB format. This is the html element that I am looking at

div class="bar" style="background-color: #DD514C; background-image: -moz-linear-gradient(center top , #EE5F5B, #C43C35); background-image: -webkit-linear-gradient(top , #EE5F5B, #C43C35); background-image: -ms-linear-gradient(top , #EE5F5B, #C43C35); filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient(startColorstr=#EE5F5B, endColorstr=#C43C35, GradientType=0); background-repeat: repeat-x; color: #ffffff; width: 11.5%"

My webdriver python code is:

find_element_by_class_name("bar").get_attribute("style")

It is returning the style with the colors in rgb format. I want to specifically get the background-color in hexadecimal format so that I can compare it with my expected value. I am getting the following output now:

background-color: rgb(221, 81, 76); background-image: -moz-linear-gradient(center top , rgb(238, 95, 91), rgb(196, 60, 53)); background-repeat: repeat-x; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); width: 11.5%;