Best Sauce Labs Competitors In 2020
Enlisted below are the most popular Sauce Labs alternatives that are available in the market.
LambdaTest provides services for website & web app testing. Users can perform Live and Automation testing on LambdaTest platform. It performs at par with Sauce Labs and its automation plan comes at half the cost. It provides services to SME, Freelancers, and Enterprises.
The company provides different pricing plans for cross-browser testing. We can rank it as a number one alternative to Sauce Labs.
- Drastically reduce your build times and speed up your goto market with Automated Testing.
- Performs responsive testing.
- Perform testing on the go at LambdaTest cloud environment, no need to set up huge testing infrastructure.
- LambdaTest Plans: Live: $19/month,
- Web Automation: $79/month
Endtest performs automated testing. It can be used by the company which develops web and mobile application. Endtest has 20% overlapping services with Sauce Labs. Hence, it is the seventh alternative to Sauce Labs in our list.
- It supports codeless testing.
- It can perform testing on Android and iOS devices and on multiple browsers.
- Tests can be managed directly in the cloud.
- The tool can generate random test data.
- Provides many more features like video recording, uploading files, and taking screenshots.
- Free plan, Pro: $1650/year,
- Enterprise: Custom price.
It performs both automated and manual browser testing. Testing services provided by TestingBot include Automated Testing, Live Testing, Visual Testing, and JS Unit Testing. TestingBot has 20% overlapping services with Sauce Labs and can be ranked as the sixth alternative for it.
- Cloud-based Selenium Grid which gives access to any browser.
- It helps in Live Testing, Automation Testing, and Local Testing.
- Live: $20 /month,
- Automated: $50/month,
- Automated Pro: $90/month,
- Enterprise: Contact them.
TestComplete is provided by a company named SmartBear. TestComplete performs application testing. It provides its services to small, medium, and large companies. It has 40% overlapping services with Sauce Labs and can be ranked as a 4th alternative.
- Hybrid Object recognition engine with AI.
- It can be used for any desktop, web, and mobile application.
- It helps in building and maintaining automated GUI tests.
- It allows you to create the script with seven different languages.
- It is a flexible tool and there is no need to select the mode- Scripting or scripting less.
- It allows you to reuse the tests.
- Pricing starts at $1199.
Appium provides automation testing services for mobile apps.
It can be used for native, hybrid, & mobile apps. It is an open-source product and provides its services to small, medium and large companies. It has 40% overlapping services with Sauce Labs and hence it is number 3 alternative to Sauce Labs.
- It uses WebDriver protocol for iOS, Android, and Windows apps.
- Tests any mobile app.
- Supports any language.
- It provides complete access to backend APIs and DBs from test code.
- Open Source
It automates the browsers and it can be used by any company. Products provided by Selenium are Selenium IDE, Selenium WebDriver, Selenium RC, and Selenium Grid.
Selenium is an open source and is rich in featured products and hence it is very popular. It can be a number 2 alternative to Sauce Labs. Though it has 20% overlapping services with Sauce Labs, because of its popularity it is a number 2 alternative.
- Selenium IDE: It is a Firefox add-on. Easy to use, provides record and playback facility and can generate/write scripts.
- Selenium RC: It is officially deprecated.
- Selenium WebDriver: It is an automation tool to generate browser-based regression test.
Kobiton is a highly flexible cloud-based mobile experience platform based in Atlanta, GA that accelerates the testing and delivery of native, web and hybrid apps on both Android and iOS. It is suitable for teams ranging from small startups to large enterprises, the starting cost is a fraction of Sauce Labs with customizable plan options that are available to fit any size budget.
An open REST API allows the teams to quickly and easily integrate with the existing CI/CD tools for an optimized DevOps experience. Kobiton leverages the Appium framework and has recently released its first Scriptless automation tool for mobile, allowing teams to create and export open standard Appium scripts without writing any code.
- On-premise and remote device lab management.
- Unlimited parallel test execution.
- Integrations with most CI/CD tools.
- Scriptless test automation for mobile (create & export Appium scripts without coding).
- Robust reporting and test analysis.
- Unlimited users/seats.
- Supported languages include Java, NodeJS, Python, Ruby, C#, & PHP.
- $0 Free Trial
- Team Plan: $50/month
- Org Plan: $500/month
- Enterprise Plan: Contact Sales.