LambdaTest Community

Find answers, support, and inspiration from other users

Questions
LambdaTest Community
Answered

How can I automate cross browser testing of my web applications using Selenium?

How can I automate cross browser testing of my web applications using Selenium?I want to implement automated cross browser testing for my web application using Selenium. How can I do this?

Up Vote Down Vote 0 Votes
Posted 6 months ago

Answers

Cross-Browser Testing Using Selenium WebDriverSelenium WebDriver is a popular tool that is specially designed for cross-browser automation testing. Selenium WebDriver supports different web browsers, and for each web browser, there are different WebDriver classes like FirefoxDriver, ChromeDriver, InternetExplorerDriver, etc. You have to download these drivers to perform cross-browser testing in different browsers.Selenium comes with default Mozilla Firefox driver, so there is no setup required for Firefox driver. However, if you want to use other browsers, you will have to set up its system property. For better understanding, let’s take the example of opening Facebook on Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.1. Google Chrome DriverEvery driver uses a program to fetch the heading on the Facebook page.

Up Vote Down Vote 0 Votes
Posted 5 months ago